Dutch may not be one of the biggest languages on the planet, but the Netherlands is one of the most developed countries in Europe. The Netherlands is a significant country in Western Europe, with a strong economy, infrastructure and agriculture. It is also a founding member of the European Union.
The Netherlands always had a special role in Europe, having a leading position in many sectors, like international commerce, fishing, maritime trade, banking, machinery and others. Despite the fact the Netherlands is a relatively small country it is still the 16th largest economy on the globe, and the 6th considering GDP per capita.
Each company that decides to move into the Dutch market needs to provide an accurate Dutch translation of its services. Sometimes it's extremely hard to find reliable translation services, but the professional Dutch translations offered by Translate Company are always flawless and accurate.
- One of the world's top 10 leading exporters
- Major trade partner with neighboring countries like Germany and UK
- Developed banking system with international network
- Highly developed agriculture with annual exports over $55 billion
- More than two thirds of the Dutch GDP originates from international trade
- Receives massive investments from countries like USA, Germany, UK, China and Belgium
- Netherlands is the second largest natural gas producer in Europe contributing to 30% of the EU's total gas production
- Leading exporter of machinery, chemicals and fuels
Dutch is the native language of about 15 million people in the Netherlands, but it is also the official language of Suriname in South America and of the Netherlands Antilles in the Caribbean. There is also a big community of Dutch speakers in Belgium.
Dutch is a West Germanic language spoken by approximately 28 million people around the world. The language can be traced back to the 5th century AD, but the modern variant that is spoken today evolved sometimes during the 16th century.
During the 16th to 18th centuries, the Netherlands, also called the Dutch Republic became a major colonizing power on the globe, and as a result the Dutch language spread to various areas of the world, like southern Africa, South America and South-East Asia.
Translate Company offers high-quality and accurate translations from English to Dutch and vice versa. Our team of translators consists only of native Dutch speakers with previous experience in the translation business. Our Dutch translator team is located in the Netherlands that further enhances the quality of our services and ensures maximal accuracy.
We have experience in a variety of Dutch translations, in fields like marketing, law, finance, banking, technology, IT, and more. The multitude of projects completed in the past trained us to be accurate, professional and reliable.
- Experienced team that translates several thousand words every week
- Professional translation managers coordinating each project and translator
- Available around the clock and competent in specialized domains
- Constant cooperation between translators for each project
- Guaranteed quality through optional proofreading services
- Constant evaluation of each project and translator by professional project managers
- Uniquely built translation memory for fast tracking and maximum accuracy
- Brainstorm sessions between translators in case of difficult project
For a better overview of our services and pricing you can submit a quote online and receive an offer by a translation manager in the shortest possible time. You can also contact us directly through one of the means shown in this page and have a quick chat with one of our friendly consultants.