French is one of the largest languages with a total of 265 million speakers. It is the official language of several international organizations, like the UN for example, and it also widely spoken outside of Europe in various countries.
According to statistics, 26% of the European Union's population fluently speaks French, making it the third largest language on the continent. France is one of the most developed countries on the planet, annually producing strong results in various sectors, like agriculture, trade, commerce, high-tech industry and others.
It's essential for each business that wishes to expand into the French market to provide a flawless and reliable French translation of its portfolio. Translate Company provides professional French translations in many major domains. Our translation services are cheap, reliable and always accurate.
- Spoken by 265 million people across the planet
- Official language of 29 independent states on various continents
- According to statistics, the number of French speakers will double in the next two decades
- Working language of several international organizations
- France is a leading industrial world power and the fifth largest economy on the globe
- France is Europe's second largest economy by GDP
- 39 of the world's 500 biggest companies are from France
- France is the world's sixth largest exporter and fourth largest importer of goods
- Leading agricultural producer and exporter on the European Union
- More than 60 million people browse the internet in French
- The huge majority of French speaking people report using the internet exclusively in their mother tongue
- The number of French websites is constantly increasing
French is a Romance language spoken mostly in France, but widespread across the globe having official status in 29 states. French was the predominant international language during the 17th to the 20th century. Today, despite of being overshadowed by English, it still remains one of the most used languages in international politics and commerce.
Besides France, major French speaking communities are also located in Belgium and Canada, two economically developed countries. French is also spoken in various African countries that were former colonies of France during the past centuries.
Why Choose Translate Company?
At Translate Company we only employ professional French translators with a proven experience in the business. We are also able to accept sophisticated projects from a wide range of specializations like law, marketing, medicine, technology, finance, and others.
Our large network of translators gives us the possibility to assign native translators to every single project from English to French or from French to English. Our translators work in teams, constantly collaborating with each other under the supervision of experienced project managers.
- Only native French translators with experience
- Personal translation managers for each client and project
- English translators available for accurate French to English translations
- Fast and efficient communication between translators and project managers
- We offer professional proofreading for each project
- Our unique translation system allows for extremely fast tracking and supervising of the translation process
- We constantly collaborate with the client to ensure consistency and accuracy
We promote professionalism and accuracy, qualities that will be clearly reflected by your translation regardless of length or type. You can submit a quote in a matter of seconds and a translation consultant will contact you shortly.