German is one of the largest languages, so knowing German or translating your offerings into German will open up many opportunities for expansion. The business possibilities offered by the German market are numerous, including some of the most profitable sectors, like industry, agriculture, IT, medicine, finance, and others.
German is spoken in many European countries as a first language, meaning that it is less dependent on English. Most German businesses prefer using their native language in their daily activities, even when interacting with foreigners.
Choosing the most reliable translation services is crucial, and this is why Translate Company only offers professional German translations. You can be sure that your German translation will always be completed accurately and with professionalism.
- Natively spoken in 7 European countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein and parts of Italy)
- More than 90 million native speakers
- Every tenth book published on the planet is in German
- Spoken by more than 100 million people worldwide
- 79.5% of Germany's population uses the internet regularly
- 6th most used language on the internet with 75+ million users
- Big majority of German speakers browse the internet in their native language
- Germany with a population of over 80 million is a leading global economy
- German exports in 2010 accounted for €1.146 trillion
- GDP $36,033/capita which ranks it one of the most prosperous countries
- Around 69% of the GDP originates from services
German is the largest branch of the Indo-Germanic language tree and is one of the biggest languages on the planet. It is related to other European languages, like Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch and English. German is the official language in seven European countries, and each one of them is a leading economy on the continent.
Modern German language didn't evolve until the 18th century, when renowned writers and linguists developed the German language that is spoken and written today. Thorough history German was the official language of several European empires, like Austria-Hungary and The Holy Roman Empire. Even though these world-empires don't exist anymore, German is still one of the most widely spoken and culturally significant languages on the planet.
Why Choose Translate Company?
Based on the info above, it is important for you to provide a professional translation of your portfolio if you wish to expand into the German market. Our German translators are all native speakers and have the necessary skills and background to complete any kind of project requested.
Our services range from German business translations to legal translations, medical translations, website translations, technical translations and more. We work in real translation teams, meaning your niche-specific translation will be taken care of by people with experience in the respective area.
- All our translators are native and have necessary credentials and background experience
- Translator teams specialized on key domains, like law, finance, medicine, technology and more
- All German translators are located in either Germany or Austria
- We offer the possibility to have your translations proofread by additional translators
- Unique proprietary software allows efficient tracking and reviewing
- Experienced project managers supervising each translator and team
We are at your disposal around the clock, accepting projects from clients regardless of geographic location, length of project or type of request. If you are interested in our services you can ask for a quote or contact us directly, and a project manager will approach you in the shortest possible time.