Italian is one of the largest languages in Europe, spoken by more than 60 million people. Besides Italy, the language is widely used in Switzerland, Monaco, Somalia, Ethiopia, Libya, and various other smaller states.
Italy is an economically developed state, playing an important role in international politics, trade, and diplomacy. It is also one of the biggest European centers of manufacturing, heavy industry and services. The Italian market offers many opportunities for serious businesses, but it requires a reliable Italian translation and localization of the company's portfolio.
Translate Company only offers professional Italian translations to a wide range of clients. Our translation services are always quick, efficient and completely accurate.
- Italy is regarded as a major regional force on the Mediterranean area
- Italy is the eight biggest economy on the planet in terms of GDP
- The country is known for its extremely well-developed financial and agricultural sector
- World-famous for its top-quality automobile, fashion and appliance industries
- One of the top wine producers on the planet
- Northern Italy is one of the most developed industrial areas in Europe with heavy focus on high-tech and luxury goods
- The Mediterranean coastline attract thousands of tourists annually
- Big number of internet users offers many possibilities for e-businesses
Italian is a Romance language spoken mainly in Europe. The precursor of today's Italian emerged sometimes during the 9th century, and the Italian that is spoken today originates from around the 14th century. Italian is a major European language having a big influence over neighboring countries and cultures.
Besides Italy, the language has official status in Switzerland, San Marino, the Vatican, and in parts of Croatia and Slovenia. It has also a large number of speakers in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, the United States and Canada.
There are many dialects of the language spoken in Italy, but standard Italian is the only official variant, being used in virtually all sectors of public life. This is why the big majority of our clients request translations only to the standard variation of the language.
Choosing Translate Company
We offer professional Italian translations from Italian to English and English to Italian in many major areas. Our translator team is made only of native speakers ensuring a fast and flawless translation process. We have translators specialized in multiple domains, like law, finance, marketing, technology, websites, and much more, that gives us the possibility to accept a multitude of projects.
No matter if your document is large or small; our teams devote all the time and effort necessary to successfully complete your project. To contact us just request a quote and a professional translation manager will approach you in the shortest possible time.
- Only native translators with proven experience
- Professional project managers coordinating translator's everyday tasks
- Translating several thousand words every month
- Based in Italy for high accuracy and efficient localization
- Using an in-house developed and customized translation software
- We offer professional proofreading services by additional translators
- Translators constantly collaborate with each other to ensure maximal efficiency and accuracy