Russian is one of the largest languages on the planet predominantly spoken in Russia and its neighboring countries. It has more than 300 million total speakers on the globe, being the official language of 8 countries and territories, and several important international organizations.
Russia has one of the strongest economies and fastest growing markets on the planet giving businesses many possibilities to expand. The country is also one of the biggest natural resource and energy producers worldwide and has important economic ties with virtually each major country and significant market on the globe.
Each Russian translation needs to be managed properly, so that the final document the client receives will always be accurate and reliable. Our professional Russian translations are only handled by native translators, ensuring that our translation services are accurate and flawless.
- Natively spoken by approximately 114 million people
- Total number of Russian speakers more than 300 million
- Official language in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and various territories around the world
- Geographically most widespread language in Europe and Asia
- Russia is the 10th largest economy and 6th largest considering purchasing power on the globe
- The country is a major exporter of natural recourses like oil, gas, timber and various metals
- Russia has one of the largest petroleum industries on the planet with immense amount of natural recourses
- Trade volume between Russia and foreign countries is over $150 billion every year
- Russian software exports are contributing to $1.5 billion in profits every year
- Third biggest exporter of IT and software related products
- Russian is the 9th most used language on the internet
- 42% of Russians use the internet with number of users rapidly rising every year
Russian is a Slavic language used primary in Russia and its neighboring countries. It has more than 300 million worldwide speakers that make it one of the largest languages that exist. Historical evidence suggests that Russian evolved sometimes during the 10th century AD, but modern Russian only emerged some six and seven centuries later.
Russian is also the geographically most widespread language in Europe and Asia, being spoken in various countries both natively and as a second language. Russian is also an important language of international trade, politics and diplomacy.
Why Choose Translate Company?
We are specialized to offer professional Russian translation services in many major domains, like law, finance, banking, IT, marketing and more. Of course, we accept any kind of project from any business or private person, regardless of length of difficulty.
Translate Company only employs native Russian translators with proven professional experience in the translation business. Our translators work in niche-specific translation teams, which ensure maximal accuracy and precision.
- Translators living in Russia and proven to possess previous translation experience
- Translators constantly supervised and coordinated by expert project managers
- Possibility to offer certified Russian translations
- Constantly collaborating translators that work in teams
- Continuous evaluation and tracking of each individual ongoing project
- Proprietary software that monitors activity and checks for accuracy
- Fast communication between translators through various modern mediums
You are always welcome to contact us if you have further questions, and a translation manager will approach you in the shortest possible time. For fast orders you can request a quote and after receiving an offer you can finalize the deal online.