Italian is one of the largest languages in Europe, spoken by more than 60 million people. Besides Italy, the language is widely used in Switzerland, Monaco, Somalia, Ethiopia, Libya, and various other smaller states.
Italy is an economically developed state, playing an important role in international politics, trade, and diplomacy. It is also one of the biggest European centers of manufacturing, heavy industry and services. The Italian market offers many opportunities for serious businesses, but it requires a reliable Italian translation and localization of the company's portfolio.
Translate Company offers professional Italian translations to a wide range of clients. Our translation services are always quick, efficient and completely accurate.
About the Italian language
Italian is a Romance language spoken mainly in Europe. The precursor of today's Italian emerged sometimes during the 9th century, and the Italian that is spoken today originates from around the 14th century. Italian is a major European language having a big influence over neighboring countries and cultures.
Besides Italy, the language has official status in Switzerland, San Marino, the Vatican, and in parts of Croatia and Slovenia. It has also a large number of speakers in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, the United States and Canada.
There are many dialects of the language spoken in Italy, but standard Italian is the only official variant, being used in virtually all sectors of public life. This is why the big majority of our clients request translations only to the standard variation of the language.
- Italy is a significant economic power
- Italy is regarded as a major regional force on the Mediterranean area
- Italy is the eight biggest economy on the planet in terms of GDP
- The country is known for its extremely well-developed financial and agricultural sector
- World-famous for its top-quality automobile, fashion and appliance industries
- Offers opportunities for expansion to foreign companies
- One of the top wine producers on the planet
- Northern Italy is one of the most developed industrial areas in Europe with heavy focus on high-tech and luxury goods
- The Mediterranean coastline attract thousands of tourists annually
- Big number of internet users offers many possibilities for e-businesses