Russian is one of the largest languages on the planet predominantly spoken in Russia and its neighboring countries. It has more than 300 million total speakers on the globe, being the official language of 8 countries and territories, and several important international organizations.
Russia has one of the strongest economies and fastest growing markets on the planet giving businesses many possibilities to expand. The country is also one of the biggest natural resource and energy producers worldwide and has important economic ties with virtually each major country and significant market on the globe.
Each Russian translation needs to be managed properly, so that the final document the client receives will always be accurate and reliable. Our professional Russian translations are only handled by native translators, ensuring that our translation services are accurate and flawless.
About the Russian language
Russian is a Slavic language used primary in Russia and its neighboring countries. It has more than 300 million worldwide speakers that make it one of the largest languages that exist. Historical evidence suggests that Russian evolved sometimes during the 10th century AD, but modern Russian only emerged some six and seven centuries later.
Russian is also the geographically most widespread language in Europe and Asia, being spoken in various countries both natively and as a second language. Russian is also an important language of international trade, politics and diplomacy.
- Large language spoken in many countries
- Natively spoken by approximately 114 million people
- Total number of Russian speakers more than 300 million
- Official language in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and various territories around the world
- Geographically most widespread language in Europe and Asia
- Russia is a major emerging economy
- Russia is the 10th largest economy and 6th largest considering purchasing power on the globe
- The country is a major exporter of natural recourses like oil, gas, timber and various metals
- Russia has one of the largest petroleum industries on the planet with immense amount of natural recourses
- Trade volume between Russia and foreign countries is over $150 billion every year
- The IT market is one of the largest growing sectors of the Russian economy
- Russian software exports are contributing to $1.5 billion in profits every year
- Third biggest exporter of IT and software related products
- Russian is the 9th most used language on the internet
- 42% of Russians use the internet with number of users rapidly rising every year