Spanish is the third largest language today, mostly spoken in the western hemisphere. It originates from Spain, but it is the most used language in Central and South America. For anyone wishing to offer services in various Spanish speaking markets it is obvious that a reliable Spanish translation is required.
Translate Company is a leading provider of professional Spanish translations in a big variety of subjects and niches. Our translation services are always reliable, flawless and accurate.
About the Spanish language
Spanish is one of the biggest languages on the globe, being the official language of 21 independent countries. It's widely spoken in Europe, Central- and South America, having more than 500 million speakers. Spanish is a Romance language in the Ibero-Romance group that evolved sometimes during the 9th Century.
Modern Spanish is one of the fastest growing languages on the planet with estimations indicating that by 2050 10% of the world's population will be speaking Spanish. It is the second most spoken language in the United States with more than 50 million speakers. Spanish is also taught in schools all over the world having a big cultural influence on many countries.
- Third largest language in the world
- More than 400 million native speakers on various continents
- More than 500 million total speakers all over the world
- Predominant language in South America
- Second largest language in the United States
- Widley used in international trade, politics and economics
- Official language of the European Union and United Nations
- Working language of the Mercosul, South America's biggest economic inter-state cooperation
- Spanish speaking countries are some of the top tourist destinations on the globe
- The total GDP of all Spanish speaking countries is $2.6 trillion
- One of the most used languages on the intenet
- Around 140 million people browse the internet in Spanish
- According to statistics, 76% of Spanish internet users believe a website is more reliable if it offers a Spanish translation
- 80% of Spanish internet users prefer visiting a Spanish language website instead on an English site